Sunday, January 18, 2009

Editing a PDF File

I and Mr Bargainhunter, who are relatively young in our respective careers, are almost in an application frenzy. But with most application forms now in PDF format, we find it to be such a hassle to print the forms, fill them up by hand and then scan again for emailing, or worse, to go on foot for postal mailing!

Thanks to PDF Xchange Viewer, it is possible to fill-up those forms, ala typewriter. I find it especially cool too that it has a highlighter function. I can mark certain phrases for emphasis, or easy thumbing later on. Much the same way I mark in neon those passages that strike me, or which I need to be useful for quoting later on.

The sticky notes in the program is also a plus, coz sometimes I want to write down my own thoughts , or just make general scribbles around the text, when I am reading.

And best of all, it comes free!


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment