Friday, January 16, 2009

What's with this Blog? Bargains, Discounts, Tips and More


Bookmark and Share

Today, my sister asked me if Kuala Lumpur has the same time zone as the Philippines. A few days back, Mr Bargainhunter has asked me how to join two pdf files into one. At some occasions ago, a friend was wondering what US history books I can suggest for her to read. As of this writing, a former student is in Sydney on full bursary from the workshop that she read from one of my forwarded announcements.

It does not mean at all though that I know all the answers. Even to the examples mentioned. But I have noticed that I have the ability to find correct answers quick. Or that when I come across a piece of information, I can think immediately of an individual who might make it to good use. Probably, am an information gateway if you may. Or as my sister told me, an encyclopedia. And so this blog was born. Though I maintain two other blogs, it is here where I will try to share my finds - from scholarships to shoes to the best conditioner. In the hopes that whatever I am passing on, might be helpful to someone.

2 comments:

  1. hey i also dont know to connect 2 pdf files into 1. how do you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. good question, i'l write about it today then.

    ReplyDelete